Working closely with the decision makers of the business you will be tasked with preparing a range of greenfield and brownfield proposals and tenders. Typically this will involve site visits and evaluations , moving to detailed design and ultimately reaching set deliverables.Ideally this role if for a engineer who has 3 - 8 years working experience and would like exposure to the full project cycle.
- Engineering degree qualification preferably Mechanical
- 3 -8 years working experience across resource projects
- Strong commercial acumen , written and verbal skills
- Previous Consultancy experience would be highly regarded
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn and have the ability to be a forward thinker.
What's on Offer?
- Exposure to full project cycle
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Perth CBD location
- Long term contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Has a solid reputation as a trusted multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultant to the mining, resource and industrial infrastructure sectors. They believe the key to successful project delivery is based on their values of integrity, action, commitment and excellence
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.