We currently have an exciting new career opportunity for a Signalling & Communications Engineer to join one of our Rail client teams.
The Engineer is responsible for operating, troubleshooting and maintaining the Signalling & Communications system.
- Delivery status of the design from ASTS, with monthly/or weekly reporting.
- Coordinate RFI's and interface issues via meetings and reporting with ASTS.
- Review and assessment of designs, drawings, plans, installation and commissioning documents from ASTS.
- Review of interface with other design packages to ensure the signalling and communications systems (from ASTS and other subcontractors) are integrated and are compliant as per project specifications.
- Coordination and supervision of the on-site installation works with site engineers and ASTS.
- Inspection of the works, FAT/SAT/SIT activities relating to the signalling and communication systems
- Interface communication activities with ASTS and subcontractors.
- Interface with other team members within the rail, track, communication, MEP to deliver the overall project and system requirements and undertake shared responsibilities, when and where required.
- Review commissioning activities and acceptance of testing works from ASTS.
- Manage and close out of punch lists and NCR activities with ASTS and other subcontractors
- Hand-over and trail running activitie
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. This is a permanent position.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on (08) 6467 0608 or click Apply Now'.
Is one of the world's leading infrastructure companies, offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry. They are involved in many industries with a strong relationship with Rail and Mining.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Technology and Engineering recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest technology and engineering jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.