- Perform design calculations and develop electrical design documentation, such as single line diagrams, cable schedules, schematic and termination diagrams, datasheets, specifications, scopes of work and equipment lists
- Proficiently use a range of electrical software packages, such as PowerCAD, ETAP etc.
- Undertake field inspections of existing site installations to inform the design process
- Work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary projects, communicating effectively with stakeholders and other designers.
- Formal Electrical Engineering qualifications
- Approximately 5 years experience in either materials handling, infrastructure or building services.
- Excellent team & communication skills
What's on offer?
- Long term with a minimum of a 4 year programme of works ahead funded and committed.
- Great team and good pedigree engineers.
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- CBD and new offices
For more information and a confidential discussion please Clayton Duncan on (08) 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
We are working with a well regarded bulk handling business undertaking major expansions and sustaining works.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.