We currently have an exciting new career opportunity for a Radio Engineer to join one of our Tier 1 Mining clients.
The Engineer will be a subject matter expert in Digital Radio Systems including TETRA, the role is based in Adelaide (Olympic Dam). This is a FIFO position.
- Conduct day-to-day engineering activities of the Surface and Underground radio systems, inclusive of:
- Supervise and execute planned maintenance
- Execute logical maintenance
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis' and defect elimination (problems), day-to-day troubleshooting and support, and Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Analyse and improve OT performance and identify improvement opportunities and schedule based on supply chain constraints or business priority
- Coordinate and deliver of functional improvements
- Control and manage change to the Digital Radio System to minimise risk, avoid downtime and comply with blueprints
- RF Planning / Modelling run predictions of RF coverage using software and digital terrain models
Experience / Knowledge requirements:
- Hands-on experience with TETRA systems
- Subscriber management
- Network Management monitoring / fault diagnosis
- Infrastructure configuration
- Terminal configuration
- Knowledge of DMR systems / technology
- Underground Leaky Feeder technical experience
- Management of Change
- Site Surveys
- Familiarity with IP networks (Routing, Switching and Firewalls)
- RF Planning / Modelling
- Wireless Backhaul
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. This is a long term contract position (FIFO).
For more information, please contact Daniel Mance or apply by clicking on 'Apply Now'.
Is one of the world's leading mining companies, offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Technology and Engineering recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest technology and engineering jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.