We currently have an exciting new career opportunity for a Communications Engineer to join one of our Tier 1 Mining clients.
The Engineer is responsible for operating, troubleshooting and maintaining the Communications system which is based in Adelaide CBD and Olympic Dam when required. This is a FIFO position.
- Gather technical information on possible solutions
- Assess solutions against user requirements, industry best practises, Company standards and principles
- Assistance with development of implementation costs and schedule
- High Level Design
- Experience / Knowledge requirements
- Radio System design experience within resources industry highly desirable
- P25, Tetra, DMR etc. standard
- Underground Leaky Feeder technical experience (at a minimum experience with Distributed Antenna Systems)
- Management of Change
- Site Surveys
- Familiarity to IP networks (Routing, Switching and Firewalls)
- Familiarity in solar DC power systems
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. This is a long term contract position (FIFO).
For more information, please contact Daniel Mance or apply by clicking on 'Apply Now'.
Is one of the world's leading mining companies, offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Technology and Engineering recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest technology and engineering jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.