Trainee Structural Designer for a 6 month position
- Deliver structural specific design and drafting services, the customer's and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Perform design and drafting assignments on projects while meeting project requirements on time and within budget;
- Identify and report changes to project scope;
- Prepare engineering drawings and documentation.
- Communicate effectively with the structural team and project stakeholder.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships
- Identify issues and problems and ask for assistance when required.
What's on Offer?
- 6 Month contract with a leading Engineering Consultancy
- An attractive hourly
- Opportunity to work between office locations
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nichola Jones on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.