The primary purpose of this role is senior network troubleshooting, planning and support solutions for a Tier 1 mining company. You will need to be multi skilled across IP Network Engineering, communications and electronic systems including: WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Security, Industrial Ethernet, and VoIP. This is a CBD based position.
- Strong history with leading industrial wired network vendor products and technologies
- Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Solid knowledge in using industry standard network monitoring and management tools
- Familiarity in hosting and infrastructure and virtualization experience
- Thorough understanding of Cat 5e, Cat 6 and OM3/4 OS2 fiber optic cabling systems
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Interpret and read maintenance plans & technical information
- Ability to prioritise effectively and ensure effective execution of tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- A multi-tasking team player who can also work in a stand-alone capacity.
- Excellent understanding of IP transport network and capability to develop a solution to cater IT/OT applications.
- Experience in optimising WAN/LAN and other capacity management practices to maximise return on investment
- Detailed knowledge of tasks related to maintaining complex network systems supporting IT / OT environment
- Experience in a large scale and multitenancy network with distributed local area networks in industrial operation
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge technologies. This is a long term contract contract with the option to be extended.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on 08 6467 0608 and click 'Apply Now'.
Our Client is one of the world's leading integrated Industrial companies, offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry. They are involved in many industries with a strong relationship with Mining and Technology.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Technology and Engineering recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest technology and engineering jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.