Work with a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services. This position will report to a PI Data Team Lead who will oversee the Data Lake and work closely with the PI Data Analyst over the course of the pipeline of projects, to provide feedback, assist in requirements gathering and engineer the system structures; however, this role will also be autonomous and require intuition!
- Operate PI Historian systems to work in a project that is extracting data from PI and loading it into a data lake.
- Display a solid understanding of PI Systems and the data structures
- Work with a team to identify and validate the data and information
- Data conversion and processing before it is loaded into a Data Lake if required
- Identify and contribute to the automation of tools and processes to continuously improve both reactive and proactive activities
- Supporting technology Operating Model
- Analytics and Communication
- Planning and Co-ordination
Truly stand-out PI Data Analyst have an immediate availability and be someone with experience in PI Historian systems to work in a project that is extracting data from PI and loading it into a Data Lake.
- At least 3 years of experience as a PI Data Analyst or equivalent
- In-Depth expertise with PI Systems of the following components: Historian, Interfaces, Data Archive, Data Access, Analysis
- Working experience of PI System design, hardware sizing, and system support
- Working experience of integrating PI with other applications/solutions
- Good understanding of Operational Technologies like PLC, OPC, SCADA, Historian, MES
- Good understanding of supporting operations
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a PHP Developer to join an award-winning ICT provider and technology practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that fosters open communication, inclusion and continuous improvement; who seek to build a culture of innovation by providing opportunities to raise and share ideas, increase efficiency and improve performance making a difference to the staff and community.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Dan Mance on 08 6467 0608 and click 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.