We are looking for a passionate HS Advisor, tertiary qualified not necessarily someone coming off the tools and into HS.
- Tech savvy
- Able to develop systems and procedures
- Ability to Technically critique procedures
- Have strong procedure writing capabilities
- Power Point skills
- Understand different software packages
- Ideally EPCM and Rio experience
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Health and Safety or related discipline
- 5-10 years Pilbara mining/ oil and gas construction experience
- Demonstrated strong HSE Systems development experience
- Prior experience working in an EPCM environment is necessary
- Previous Rio Tinto systems experience is highly desirable
What's on Offer?
- Attractive salary
- Ideal 2:1 roster
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.