Opportunity to join on the Owners team as a Project Engineer. Working on a large portfolio of brownfields projects, this role will see you working managing upgrade works on structural assets around WA.
You will be driving the projects from conceptual stage through to design, execution, commissioning and handover.
• Degree qualified engineer
• Multidiscipline Experience in an EPC/EPCM/Client capacity
• Good working knowledge of maintenance, upgrade and remediation of structures; steel, precast concrete etc.
• Ability and proven experience in the tender and award process from compilation of tenders through to evaluation and award.
• Strong commercial acumen
• Demonstrable cost, schedule and quality management skills
• Ability and proven experience to manage design consultants and construction contractors
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
• High level of EQ
• Previous site experience required
What's on Offer?
- This is a long term opportunity for a positive and enthusiastic Engineer that thrives on solving problems, learning form some of the industry elite and providing outcomes through their initiative. Excellent opportunity to drive projects and manage jobs.
- Role can be a contract or staff opportunity.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
This is a large organisation with a variety of assets in operations across all of Australia. With a 4 year programme of works ahead funded and committed to with additional works after.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.