We are seeking a Lead Mechanical Engineer to guide the Mechanical Engineering Team in all areas of Engineering Design across projects in Hard Rock / Wet Plant and Minerals Processing environments.
You will be working with a dedicated multi-disciplinary Engineering Team, across a range of Mining and Minerals Processing projects domestically and overseas.
Our ideal applicant will be a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer, preferably with RPEQ, with a minimum of 10-15 years local experience.
- Prior experience across projects in Wet Plant, Minerals Processing and Coal environments
- Proven track-record performing Engineering Design for projects in an EPC/EPCM capacity
- Demonstrated ability to assess projects from both a technical and commercial perspective
- In depth understanding of project planning, estimating and cost, scheduling and risk management;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to produce high quality written documentation, including weekly and monthly status reports & comprehensive study reports;
- Strong leadership skills and the know-how to mentor, build and develop a team
What's on Offer?
The position is based in Brisbane CBD and is a key hire within the organisation and a very attractive salary is on offer.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on 07 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Is an Engineering firm and are experts in taking projects from conceptualisation through to operation and handover.
They have a solid presence in Brisbane at present but with an excellent leadership group in place have plans to grow.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.