This opportunity exists for a talented and hands-on Technical Database Developer to join a growing and innovative team operating within the Health Sector.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Develop the database solutions for the platform by designing the proposed system; defining and creating the database physical structure, functional capabilities and user specifications.
- Determine database structural requirements by analysing and evaluating existing operations, systems and processes, reviewing objectives with stakeholders; and use this to build/enhance effective database structures suitable to all stakeholder needs.
- Define, design and maintain accurate and comprehensive database schema, data, metadata and relationships.
- Undertake unit, integration and performance testing of all database components developed. All issues identified through testing need to be rectified prior to system release.
- Develop software testing documentation for users to test and complete.
- Undertake quality assurance of the system.
- Ensure that all materials produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on matters relevant to the database as directed.
Truly stand-out Technical Database Developer will need skills across the entire development lifecycle, including design, development, and implementation. To be successful in the position, you will need to be able to provide:
- Experience in determining database structural requirements by analysing existing operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with stakeholders; evaluating current systems and building/enhancing effective database structures suitable to stakeholder needs.
- Exposure to C#.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework (ORM), Dependency Injection, Microsoft Report Services (SSRS), SQL Server and Oracle PL/SQL
- Ability to write technical data management documentation (procedures, reports, guidelines) including data definitions, data classifications, scripts, transformations and processes.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to work on projects as part of a team and independently as required.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to analyse, identify options and select appropriate solutions.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, including the ability successfully manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and evolving environment with an ability to adapt to changing needs.
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Technical Database Developer to join a thriving WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that fosters open communication, inclusion and continuous improvement; who seek to build a culture of innovation by providing opportunities to raise and share ideas, increase efficiency and improve performance making a difference to the staff and community.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.