Seeking a Proposals/Bid Coordinator to prepare and provide support on proposals and tender submissions, along with managing multiple activities simultaneously to ensure the proposal submissions are compliant and cohesive against the contractual requirements of the submission.
- Experience coordinating multiple tenders and/or business development proposals
- Mining & Minerals exposure
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations, groups and individuals
- Exceptional organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Well developed computer skills - Salesforce CRM, MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Advanced skills in Adobe Acrobat Writer and InDesign
- Exceptional report writing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation, energy and commitment, with the capacity to deal with multiple and often conflicting priorities
What's on Offer?
- Initial 3-6 month contract role with a view to permanent
- CBD Location
- Competitive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Australian headquartered engineering and project delivery group which provides a complete range of services for the evaluation, development, implementation and optimisation of projects across a broad range of industries.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.