Civil Supervisor required for some upcoming work for a January start. This role will be a FIFO role working on MRWA projects and requires experienced candidates that are available for a 5-month contract delivering road projects.
You will managing the day to day running of the civil sites. You will coordinate equipment, resources and interact with the client. Your crew will see you managing between 5 and 20 people on site depending on the stage of the project.
• Background running civil crews is essential.
• Good knowledge of civil machinery and equipment for road construction projects.
• Proven history delivering MRWA projects.
• High level of communication skills.
• Keen to place locally based people in the Karratha area, otherwise look at Perth based candidates to FIFO up to the Pilbara.
What's on Offer?
- Pilbara based contract position.
- Great opportunity to secure work from mid January onwards.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
Well established civil contractor with strong relationships with MRWA across the WA state.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.