- Sales delivery ownership
- Ambitious industrial control systems, networking and automation company
- Mining & Minerals focused
- Perth location & ad-hoc site visits
Through the use of advanced design methodology, our client is shaping the future of how customers implement and leverage their automation solutions.
- Develop and execute sales of automation hardware, software and services in line with their portfolio.
- Present products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding of the business and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meets customers needs.
- Generate leads and build relationship, planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Develop and manage project tenders, quotations and proposals in line with the company portfolio of hardware, software and engineering services.
- Effectively conduct customer presentations on the portfolio to all levels of the client organisation.
- Create, report and present sales tracking figures to company management.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Ad hoc travel to remote client sites as part of sales process.
- Australian permanent residency status.
- 10+ years' experience in industrial automation sector.
- Valid Australian driver's licence.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Strong reporting skillset using Microsoft office and related document formats.
- Applicant must work well in a team environment.
Applicant with the following attributes will be looked upon favourably:
- Relevant sales exposure to hardware and software solutions from our integration partners, including but not limited to the following vendors:
- AVEVA software portfolio including Wonderware System Platform.
- Rockwell PLC, SCADA and Historian offerings.
- GE PLC/SCADA and Historian.
- Experience in materials handling/mining processes automation sales.
- Experience in PLC, SCADA, HMI, electrical and instrumentation sales.
- Understanding of industrial protocols and communications systems, including but not limited to Modbus, Profibus, Ethernet, TCP/IP.
- Understanding of Historians and related Data acquisition systems.
- Understanding of databases and associated integration to automation packages.
- Understanding of industrial networks and mobile technologies and their purpose and value in the automation stack.
- Experience in industrial networks and communications sales.
What's on Offer
Working closely with the directors, a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in designing and delivering sales strategies.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on 08 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au