We are seeking an Electrical Site Project Engineer.
- Preferably an Electrical Engineer, but with site experience
- Understanding of scope and contract
- Good level of schedule understanding
- Review and forward TQ's to Perth
- Conduit for Perth queries to site in regards to electrical/site conditions
- Review of all commercial corro from contractor
- Review and comment weekly reports
- Review and comment weekly progress
- Assist with daily measure of progress
- Work with daily metrics to provide works forecast
- Assist with end of month for relevant contracts (QMR/Safety/Enviro reporting)
- Assist electrical coordinators in the field, with relevant info.
What's on Offer?
- An attractive salary
- Ideal FIFO roster 2:1
- 12 month contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Warra on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicant.