Seeking a Project Manager - Rail. Responsible for the development of projects and engineering management for the Projects and Programs Division. Acts as the liaison between the Projects and Program Division and the Clients Engineering Managers with regards to engineering management. Accountable for working with the Network and Infrastructure discipline departments and Program Managers to generate a timely pipeline of deliverable work.
- Engineering Degree in a rail engineering discipline or equivalent
- Broad technical knowledge across rail operations, track infrastructure, power systems, signalling and communications
- Detailed knowledge of the development requirements for successful projects and experience implementing
- Knowledge of design assurance using requirements verification/validation methods
- Proven track record in client management of major projects and working with sponsors, regulatory bodies and other major stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of relevant railway engineering standards
- Ability to provide satisfactory police clearance
- Ability to pass required medical examination
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Free Gym
- Other additional contract benefits
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
To provide safe, customer focused, integrated and efficient transport services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.