We are seeking E&I Commissioning Supervisor.
- WA Electrical License
- Knowledge of mining sector statutory requirements
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and find faults
- Previous projects experience
- Construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance experience
- Client EPCM, contractor supervision/management experience
What's on Offer?
- Initially Perth based role with mobilization to site after 9 months
- An attractive hourly rate
- 12 months contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Warra on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.