Seeking Site QA/QC Coordinators for Mine and Rail Projects to ensure construction Quality Control for Civil, Mechanical, Structural and other discipline activities are implemented as per contractual requirements.
- Understanding of the principles and practice of site quality management
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining quality management systems
- Strong QA/QC coordination skills
- Project site experience and exposure across the mining and minerals industry
- Experience in reviewing Earthworks/Civil/SMP quality documentation
- Team player with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Tertiary or Trade qualification in a related discipline
What's on Offer?
- Long term contract - 12 months ongoing
- FIFO Perth 2/1 Roster
- Competitive rate with site uplift
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
A leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resource sectors.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.