Our client is seeking an experience Data Engineer to help drive one of their key projects based in Perth.
- Inspect, cleans, transform, and model data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making
- Recognise GIS tasks that are amenable to automation
- Identify alternatives for customisation and automation using scripting languages
- Compare benefits and shortcomings of desktop, server, enterprise, and hosted (cloud) software applications
- Identify and analyses Complex problems and make recommendations
- Gather crystallising and deliver written records of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify data quality and integration problems likely to be associated with data acquired from multiple source systems, third party vendors etc.
- 3-5 or more years' experience manipulating large data-sets and using database query languages or data centric programming languages and associated packages
- Experience with modern data centric applications and infrastructure (data warehouses, Hadoop, real time and geo-spatial data stores)
- Experience with task automation tools and work-flows
- Experience using source control tools and work-flows
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of data centric PaaS solutions AWS, Azure or GCP
- Drive for continuous learning and adaptable to new technologies
- Excellent communicator
- Bachelors Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Technology or Relevant Experience
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learning's with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
- Our culture is open and transparent. We encourage employees to offer their opinions, and believe that each opinion makes a difference.
- We highly value the entrepreneurial spirit. As employees move up the ranks and demonstrate capability, they are increasingly given the freedom to do whatever it takes to meet customer expectations.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.