Our client is seeking an experienced Integration Architect to help drive one of our key client engagements based in Perth. This is a contract opportunity for 3 months.
- Design, develop and test integration components (API management, Streaming and messaging & data transfer) within the Client, aligned to the Integration approaches, architectures and standards, based on schedule set by the Delivery Lead/Project manager(s)
- Development of Integration Specifications and/or design documents.
- Architecting and high level design within the Integration environment:
- Large and complex multi-disciplined Technology projects as defined by the Integration portfolio
- Multi-vendor development teams
- Minor works, typically defined as all minor enhancements and small projects prioritised through a formal demand management process.
- Implementation of products required to realise interoperation between the applications systems, other platforms and the Integration Platform.
- Contribute to the overall delivery schedule supporting the Platform Integration Delivery Lead/Project manager(s).
- Working with Integration Operations team to ensure: thorough and effective knowledge transition of developments to support resources coordination of the migration of components within the Change and Release methodology and ensuring alignment of components in environments to releases development of thorough and effective implementation and cutover plans / activities
- Assists Development Lead in general development and/or code version management and issues surrounding management of code in a dynamic project environment.
- Knowledge transfer and support to other Platform Integration team members, in particular with external integration.
- Contribute towards the improvement of process and development methodologies.
- Provide deep subject matter expertise of Integration platforms, tools and processes
- Self-driven individual with the ability to handle large technically complex projects utilising time management and multi-tasking skills
- Works well under pressure without compromising the quality of work.
- Strong problem-solving ability: both business and technical level. Able to work collaboratively to resolution with diverse stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker, open to new ideas and assists in defining direction
- Effective communicator, with solid interpersonal and analytical decision making
- Able to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Ability to interpret data to understand key drivers for results and principal factors leading to the numbers and impact of a metric on other functions
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, and maintains effective performance under stressful and uncertain conditions
- Understanding of the mining domain and value chain.
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learnings with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
- Our culture is open and transparent. We encourage employees to offer their opinions, and believe that each opinion makes a difference.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.