Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Writer to help drive one of our key client engagements based in Perth. This is a contract opportunity for 4 months.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organise and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users' understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardise content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents as new issues arise
- Candidates with a Bachelors degree in journalism, English, or communications.
- Excellent command over English; ability to write clear, concise copy
- End user empathy ability to develop insight into end user needs and translate this into writing
- Ability to work independently; identify subject matter experts, build relationships and acquire knowledge on the business process and technology product/solution
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learnings with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
- Our culture is open and transparent. We encourage employees to offer their opinions, and believe that each opinion makes a difference.
- We highly value the entrepreneurial spirit. As employees move up the ranks and demonstrate capability, they are increasingly given the freedom to do whatever it takes to meet customer expectations.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.