Our client is seeking an experienced SQL Server DBA for an exciting new project in the mining industry. This is a long term contract opportunity in Perth.
- SQL installations and configuration for SQL server;
- SQL database upgrades/Migrations, backup and restores.
- Configuration of Transaction replication and troubleshooting for replication issues, knowledge and hands on other replication topologies.
- Installation and configuration of SQL server clustering, performing the failovers and troubleshooting the SQL cluster issues.
- SQL performance tuning and Query optimisation
- SQL patching such as applying service packs, security patches and Hotfixes.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a SQL Server DBA, preferably 10 years.
- Prior automation experience in the delivery of DBA services
- Experience in enterprise level environments with large server counts.
- Experience in project type work as opposed to purely operational activities.
- Strong experience in architecture and implementation of HA/DR solutions.
- Experience in scripting via PowerShell with a focus on automation of repetitive tasks.
- Strong communication skills for customer engagement and project
- Good client engagement skills needed and stake holder management required
- Knowledge on backup tools & associate process
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learnings with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
- Our culture is open and transparent. We encourage employees to offer their opinions, and believe that each opinion makes a difference.
- We highly value the entrepreneurial spirit. As employees move up the ranks and demonstrate capability, they are increasingly given the freedom to do whatever it takes to meet customer expectations.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.