Our client is seeking an experienced Infra Business Analyst to help drive one of our key client engagements based in Perth for a 4 month position.
- Organising, specifying and modelling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
- Documenting the requirements in a format that can be shared with stakeholders.
- Ensuring the requirements map to the real business need are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards.
- Assist project resources to deliver project initiatives within specified timeframes
- Guide best practices for cloud deployment strategies, workflow and data validation.
- Assist with preparing presentations and exhibits for stakeholders and vendors on the project.
- Provide clear direction to the project member where ambiguity exists, and resolve issues, risks and cross project dependencies/conflicts
- Conduct periodic reporting on workpacks
- Development of test plan and test cases.
- Analysis and definition of security processes.
- Assistance with testing activities.
- Definition of handover to support documentation
- Strong experience in Active Directory.
- Experience with process automation.
- Technical writing skills to deliver support documents, tracking, and organisation of materials.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business users.
- Ability to validate requirements and separate key business requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learnings with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.