We are currently seeking a passionate and active Lead Engineer Civil to join our Perth (WA) team to lead and deliver track and civil projects within the heavy haul rail industry. The position is value adding function with the principal objective of enabling high performing rail projects, asset renewals, maintenance planning and execution activities.
As an exceptional Lead Engineer your responsibilities include:
- Leading the technical aspects of projects throughout all stages from concept to implementation phase and ensuring compliance and adherence to client and Calibre requirements.
- Managing the technical disciplines of the project team utilising the wider Calibre Group resources and sub-consultants as required.
- Working closely with the client engineering civil, track and signalling disciplines to ensure the project is completed safely and efficiently;
- Development of internal project schedules, key milestones and identification of critical project resources at project inception.
- Ensuring engineering and design processes and governance procedures are followed.
- Development and coordination of project execution methodology, plans and reports based on good practice and integration to meet client expectations.
- Meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and resourcing and controlling expenditure to meet financial targets.
To be a part of our success you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven commitment to safety with a focus on team work and quality;
- Highly motivated with well-developed skills in problem-solving and written/verbal communication, collaborative working and time/priority management;
- Have a broad range of experience in leading the technical aspects of earthworks, drainage, structures and track;
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to actively participate in the design, planning, construction and commissioning activities of the project;
- Ran a study team and understand the project stage gate maturity process;
- Coordinate and manage internal project teams, contractors and suppliers;
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline (preferably rail or civil);
- Minimum 5+ years in leadership roles with relevant experience in engineering management of civil and track design or construction;
- An Engineer with experience within the rail environment demonstrating a high degree of commercial and strategic acumen essential;
- Chartered Professional Engineer accreditation will be well regarded.
What's on Offer?
- Minimum 12 month opportunity
- Perth based role with occasional site travel to the Pilbara
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.