We are looking for a Lead / Senior Electrical Designer with proven experience in detailed design and delivery of Hydrocarbons and Petrochemical projects.
As the Lead / Senior Electrical Designer your, core responsibilities, will be to provide detailed electrical and instrumentation design drawings and support the project team from a technical perspective.
Applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Relevant drawing certificates with high proficiency with MicroStation
- Proven background in delivering Hydrocarbons & Petrochemical experience
- Previous Lead Design experience on Medium / Large projects
- Hazardous area design and classifications
- Experience with design of HV/LV systems, HV and LV Switchgear and Transformers, Switchroom design and MCC's
- Brownfields engineering projects experience
What's on Offer?
- 6 month contract with likely extension
- Good hourly rate
- Brisbane Central location
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
About the Client
Our client is an International Design & Construct Engineering firm and has a proven history in the delivery of Hydrocarbons and Oil & Gas projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.