We are seeking a Control Systems Engineer.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Development of control system design and implementation deliverables, including Requirements Specifications and Functional Specifications.
- Interface with vendors to ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Involvement and Functional Safety in Design on control system projects.
- Engineering degree qualification.
- Experience in control system design.
- Schneider PLC and Citect SCADA development experience preferred.
- Demonstrated design and engineering experience in materials handling and iron ore mining.
- Experience with advanced process control system, modelling and simulation is beneficial.
- Experience with multidisciplinary design interfaces (particularly electrical and mechanical) beneficial.
What's on Offer?
- 12 months contract
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.