Our client is seeking an experienced ScrumMaster to help drive a key client engagement based in Perth. This is a long-term contract opportunity until June 2020 for a demand management project in the mining, oil and gas industry. The project will establish processes and systems for managing demand including capturing, centralizing, and assessing strategic and operational demands for technology. The project will also establish processes and systems for managing resources, including creating resource plans, requesting and allocating resources, and analyzing resource availability.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Manage the preparation and readiness for fortnightly showcases
- Facilitate Agile rituals including sprint planning, daily stand-ups retrospectives
- Assisting the project team with project delivery and sprints
- Communicate and work effectively with customers and cross-functional areas including ITIL process owners, Business Owners, Service Owners as required.
- Deliver work to Project schedule
- Report and update Project tasks
- Engage with the wider Service Management Systems team where required
- 10-14 years' overall experience with at least 3+ years as a Scrum Master /project manager role
- Experience establishing scrum/agile practices in a greenfield environment
- Project management responsibilities include maintaining a project plan and resources, managing risks and dependencies, managing budget and period management reporting
- Preferable SAFe certified, else working knowledge of SAFe
- Scrum Master certified
- Have a deep understanding of a mature agile methodology in practice
- Have experience of working with a number of stakeholders from different functions, backgrounds and time-zones
- Proven relationship management negotiation and influencing skills
- Mitigation and removal of impediments and blocks
- Mining background would be beneficial
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learnings with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
- Our culture is open and transparent. We encourage employees to offer their opinions, and believe that each opinion makes a difference.
- We highly value the entrepreneurial spirit. As employees move up the ranks and demonstrate capability, they are increasingly given the freedom to do whatever it takes to meet customer expectations.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.