Our client requires a Principal Solution Engineer to help drive key mining projects in Brisbane.
You will provide design and engineering services for applications capability to support the delivery of the technology project
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- 5-10 years relevant post-qualification experience in application design & engineering activities, methodologies and practices with increasing levels of complexity
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid Waterfall project methodologies
- Preferably experience or exposure to mining operations & systems
- Experience managing application and portfolio lifecycle management
- Apply enterprise architecture guidelines and design & engineering best practices to application solutions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team and manage stake-holder relationships
What's on Offer?
Our client truly values its staff and understands that in order to maintain his position as an employee of choice, it needs to constantly develop its staff and enable them to reach their full potential.
This is a very team orientated organisation giving you access to the best tools and where you will be encouraged to grow, collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
The project is expected to run until the end of June 2020 with a realistic view to extend beyond this date
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
About the Client
Our client is an international leader in providing information technology, consulting and best business process services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.