Great opportunity to work on major packages of work for WA's infrastructure. Your role will allow you to work on FIFO and DIDO opportunities on maintenance and major capital MRWA projects.
- Responsible for managing the planning and delivery of planned work packages, including minor capital works.
- Will be focusing on Road Construction projects and surface maintenance work.
- DIDO and FIFO positions available.
As an experienced Civil Project Engineer you will be able to work autonomously and your previous experience working on MRWA projects will have provided you with a strong understanding of MRWA standards.
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- 3 - 6 years' experience as a Project Civil Engineer
- Experience in road construction projects
- Knowledge of MRWA standards required
- Strong MS Excel and MS office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to interface with stakeholders
What's on offer?
- 6 month fixed term contract with strong possibility of extension
- Opportunity to work with a major contractor on MRWA projects
- Opt for FIFO or DIDO projects with suite uplifts c$30%
- Competitive salary offered
- Accommodation provided and vehicles provided
For more information and a confidential discussion please Titan Recruitment on 08 64 670606 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded infrastructure services provider. They are currently delivering MRWA projects. Your employer has a vast amount of MRWA work on their books and has new projects kicking off in the New Year but can engage you in the next few weeks,
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.