Our client is looking for highly motivated Senior Software Engineers to join our product development and professional services team. Participate in all aspects of the agile software lifecycle from requirements gathering and software development to on-site implementation and ongoing support. Be immersed in a wide range of activities each day will be different. You will be delivering software, interacting with customers, mentoring junior engineers and helping us continuously improve our approach. You must be keen to participate, share your knowledge and contribute to our client's success. You will be reporting to the Technical Delivery Manager and Operations Director.
You will be expected to demonstrate 5 years' experience:
- Successfully delivering quality software using a high degree of autonomy, creativity and technical skill.
- Working with the Microsoft technology suite including Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, Office, SQL Server, IIS, Windows Server and the Microsoft programming languages (VB.NET, C#).
- Completing challenging projects within time, budget and technology constraints for major blue-chip customers.
- Using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for product and project delivery.
- Applying well-developed analytical and communication skills to gather and analyse customer/system requirements, provide technical consultancy and solve customer problems.
- Participating in all aspects of the software development and delivery process, including writing user stories, solution design, data and system modelling, database design and programming, test-driven development, code production, source code and version control, functional testing, code review, release and deployment, configuration control, defect management, customer support and producing technical/end-user documentation.
- Constantly learning, evaluating and applying modern programming languages, frameworks, methodologies, processes, tools and best practice; you will be committed to ongoing professional development.
- Mentoring staff and leading technical teams.
- Working in small teams, within customer teams or on your own with minimal supervision.
It would be desirable if you have 2+ years' experience:
- Developing software for mobile or intermittently connected devices including smartphones, tablets and hazardous area/intrinsically safe equipment.
- Delivering solutions to production facilities, particularly those in the oil, gas, power and chemical sectors.
- Working with SAP, Maximo, Primavera, maintenance management and planning systems, or production plant control and management systems.
- User interface design for web, desktop and mobile applications.
- Working with mapping tools and components.
- Performing advanced mathematical modelling.
What's on Offer?
Join a young team of creative professionals in a challenging but fun environment, where ideas are encouraged and implemented. You will be given the training you need, encouraged and supported to test your limits and to develop yourself. Work hard, is valued and rewarded. Feel part of the family, share in our success.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is a growing company with some big aspirations. They are partnered with leading clients in production industries such as oil, gas, power and chemicals, and they facilitate modernising their businesses through useful, creative and up-to-date software and building innovative products.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.