Revit Modeller required with a background in the delivery of building services projects using BIM software. Work on interesting and diverse buildings projects in WA in the education, health care and mining sectors.
Your role will be to use your experience with Revit to model all the mechanical services to create a fully functioning building, specifically HVAC systems.
For position as Senior Mechanical Modeller using Revit, we are looking for people that fit the following criteria;
• Background working in an engineering consultancy on building services projects
• Strong work place experience working on Revit MEP
• Deep understanding of mechanical services requirements
• Comprehension of using BIM for design and construction projects through
What's on Offer?
- Great opportunity to join a reputable engineering team with a strong buildings team.
- You will work with the Mechanical team to create a full buildings solutions.
- Work as a Senior member of the team so ensure project deliverables.
- Be engaged as a staff member or as a contractor.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Cathy McGarvey on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A well respected engineering consultancy providing a full services of building design and building services. Working with a diverse range of clients form developers to head contractors, State government bodies and everything in between.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.