Based in Perth CBD, our client is looking for a Project Engineer to work across sustaining capital expansion projects from Concept stage through design, execution, commissioning and hand over.
- Engineering design review and material selection
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation including reports, specifications, diagrams, manuals and procedures
- Supervise, author and maintain QA procedures and relevant documentation
- Delivery of operational and capital projects including pre-feasibility, capital justification, scope development, RFQ's and contractor management
- Supporting on site construction works
- Site progress reporting and KPI tracking
- Commissioning and completions support including client walk down and handover
To be successful
- Ability to manage Electrical design consultants and installation contractors including responding to technical queries
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Brownfields style expansion projects, i.e. expanding existing facilities
- Electrical Inspections from a QC perspective
- Desirable but not essential - Experience with dry and wet commissioning materials handling equipment
A leading building, manufacturing and construction company operating primarily in Western Australia and is one of the largest co-operative companies in Australia.
What's on offer?
- Attractive long term contract with view to permanency
- Work for the asset owner and operator
- Perth city based location
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or by clicking Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.