We are currently seeking a Construction Engineering Support responsible for:
- Project Engineering for site EPCM team
- Coordinating all site TQ and closeout
- Running the SQ system
- Coordinating requirements for technical information and clarifications
- Providing an assistance to CM for any adhoc duties/plans/procedures
- Compiling all information for SI's
- DRIM's support as required etc.
- Experience range can be varied, minimum would be 3 years up to 20 years
- CAD, Navisworks, DRIMs experience preferred
- Construction Site technical support experience required
- Oil and gas experience and tertiary qualification is preferable
What's on Offer?
- 12 months contract
- An attractive hourly rate
- Site roster: 19:9 or 2:2
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 / 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international technical professional services firm. They provide technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of global clients.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.