We are currently seeking a Contracts Engineer.
- Full life cycle experience of project procurement / contract process from pre-qualification of suppliers / contractors, tenders, tender evaluation negotiation of terms and conditions, contract administration and close-out.
- 7 years relevant experience in contracts / procurement field.
- Strong administrative skills and application of client contracting processes including ongoing stakeholder/ client relationship management.
- Sound commercial acumen - attention to detail.
- Relevant qualification (degree / certification) is a plus but not mandatory (provide experience is sufficient).
- Mining project contracts experience will be very well regarded.
- Computer literacy - Word/Excel with SAP/ Omnicom a bonus.
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role
- An attractive hourly rate
- 8 months contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 / 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.