An amazing opportunity to join an international engineering consultancy that would like to develop and mentor a junior level Mechanical Engineer. This well established organisation has a strong development and mentoring programme and would like to take a degree qualified engineer with some industry experience as a designer draftperson, design engineer, site engineer or plumbing with trade background.
You will work on a variety of buildings - doing the technical design of hydraulic and fire systems, equipment lists, strong mathematical calculation exposure. Key projects will see you doing the design for the mechanical services for hospitals, schools, retail facilities, data centres...etc.
• Degree qualified and full sign off as a Mechanical Engineer - must be already recognised by Engineers Australia.
• Currently based in Perth and full rights to work in Australia - we are looking exclusively at locally based candidates.
• Strong communication skills
• Keen interest in design engineering and working in the Built environment industry
• Motivated to be an expert in hydraulic and fire design
• Ideally have industry experience in building services - as a design drafter, previous design engineering, construction or as a plumber / tradie on site.
What's on Offer?
- Industry leading training and development for a junior level Engineering candidate.
- This is a staff role and will provide a starting salary of $70k with a outlined programme of 2 years for training, pay increase and mentorship.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Casmine Mounter on 08/ 6467 0606 or click Apply Now'.
A leading engineering consultancy with a strong national presence and offices in London. Excellent history in winning large WA projects across health, aged care, retail, leisure etc.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.