We are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Qualified Electrical Engineer with Power Systems Modelling experience, using the DigSilent PowerFactory system.
- Able to interface with design/construct contractors' and consultants' to address their requests to information related to a 132kV/33kV/6.6kV/0.415kV power system.
- Development of Protection Coordination solutions in accordance with a client's requirements; and the subsequent development/review/assessment/approval of arc-flash risk assessments and mitigation implementations.
- Familiarity with Statcoms and series compensators would be an advantage.
- Experience with the Rio Tinto model would be a considerable advantage.
- Experience with engineering support for contractors delivering bulk supply substations and power distribution infrastructure.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment where liaison with clients, vendors, other disciplines and project engineers is essential to delivery of the project.
- Available to travel to site for short periods to finalise engineering and support construction/commissioning.
What's on Offer?
- Perth based
- Immediate start
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on 08 / 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.