Seeking an Intermediate to Senior Hydraulic Engineer who is ready for a new challenge. In your new position you will be reporting to an Associate and given autonomy to run & manage your own projects within a multi-discipline consultancy environment.
- You will Conduct Hydraulic Building services design and documentation on a range of projects
- Involvement in services coordination with Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic & Architecture counterparts
- Involvement in project management during the construction phase
- Produce detailed hydraulic design and documentation - REVIT experience would be a benefit
- Manage commercial aspects of projects including cost estimating
- Liaise with local and interstate design team to ensure efficiency and compliance
- Build on existing relationships with key contractors, builders and developers
- Offer mentorship to junior engineers
- 3-5+ years of experience in Hydraulic Services with-in the Building Services Industry
- Trade or Tertiary qualified, Eng degree or diploma level hydraulic or fire services design qualification
- In-depth knowledge of the Aus Standards engineering codes, regulations and requirements
- Experience of working with AutoCAD and Revit MEP
- Well-presented and good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous client facing experience, attending meetings/liaising with key stakeholders
- Hydraulic design engineering, including sanitary, wastewater, drainage and hot/cold water
- Running own projects and/or supporting other engineers
- Working across an array of projects, preferably high rise residential and commercial
What's On Offer?
- Genuine career progression opportunities - leading to principal or section lead
- Permanent opportunity in Brisbane CBD
- Broad scope across a variety of commercial projects
- Competitive salary and incentives offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Wood on 07 3910 5552 or click Apply Now'.
This is your opportunity to join a recognised Building Service brand who specialise in delivering various large scale projects throughout Australia. They have a wide project range, providing solutions across: Commercial Building, Hospitals, Education, entertainment venues and large scale residential projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.