Seeking a Senior Site Contracts Administrator for a large mining expansion project in the Pilbara. Day to day duties include the post award management of site construction contracts, preparation and issue of site correspondence, uploading and updating information on the CMS, review contractor claims, process contract variations, takeover documentation and completion certificates.
- Proven experience as a Site Contracts Administrator in a mine site construction environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in administering contractual policies, processes and procedures
- Strong administrative skills and application of client contracting processes
- Effective interpersonal skills and client relationship management
- Sound commercial acumen and attention to detail
- Computer literacy - MS Office with SAP & Omnicom advantageous
What's on Offer?
- 12-18 month contract duration
- FIFO Perth 2/1 Roster
- January 2020 start
- Competitive hourly rate with site uplift
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our group of companies provide a comprehensive range of services at every stage of the asset life - from early-stage asset evaluation and project feasibility studies, through design and delivery, to ongoing support and optimisation of mine, rail and infrastructure assets.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.