Seeking an experienced Network Engineer to drive one of our key projects in the mining, oil & gas industry. You will be part of a core project team to assist with front-end loading and project coordination activities as directed.
- A network engineer degree, telecom engineer degree, or BS/BE degree in computer science, cyber-security or related IT fields.
- Proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
- Experience in creating and maintaining security systems.
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learnings with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.