Seeking an experienced Hosting Engineer to drive one of our key projects in the mining, oil & gas industry. You will be part of a core project team to assist with front-end loading and project coordination activities as directed.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they've solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learning's with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.