- Seeking experienced Technical Analysts to drive one of our key projects in the mining, oil & gas industry. You will be part of a core project team to assist with front-end loading and project coordination activities as directed.
- Maintain and test software and hardware infrastructure within the organisation.
- Write reports and presentations for multiple audiences.
- Analyse existing and planned capabilities and identify gaps.
- Collect data on hardware and system performance.
- Create, refine, and communicate metrics and standard operating processes
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, data centres, servers, and networks
- Experience with Windows and Unix Operating systems
- Knowledge and skill sets to install, configure, maintain and support networks
- Experience with emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization and unified communications
- Flexible and reliable worker, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learnings with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.