This is your opportunity to join an engineering business who specialise on all aspects of the Aquatic industry. This business has have been servicing the Australian market for over 30 years, Their catalogue of past projects include large scale projects across Australia including theme parks, entertainment precincts , shopping centres, sporting complexes and hotels.
In this role you will have the opportunity to lead and manage your own projects and collaborate with the internal team to deliver results for clients. The successful person will receive initial training and mentoring with long term career progression opportunities
- 3-5 years of experience in Mechanical plant layout - Aquatic / Pool exp Preferred
- Excellent communication and client management skills are preferred
- Ability to lead projects and manage clients without supervision
- Enthusiastic, personable, hardworking and honest
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering - Recognised
- Thorough understanding of Australian building codes/regulations
General tasks include:
- Producing design and consultancy elements of the business for aquatic system designs, including;
- Commercial pool filtration and pumped circulation systems
- Water chemistry measurement and treatment systems
- Recirculation pipework and fitting configurations
- Plant room layouts and spatial arrangements
- Water treatment systems electrical and control specifications
- High level concept designs and preliminary design coordination works
- Working in collaboration with internal drafting team and design engineers to produce and control all supporting documentation that details the design including design records, technical drawing sets, schematics and P&IDs, CAD 3D models, specifications and schedules;
- Engaging and managing external design consultants to provide other scopes of design work not covered by internal capabilities;
- Managing project workflow, quality and delivery;
- Utilising your experience to review existing installations and assist our clients in fault identification and asset management planning;
- Liaising with high-profile clients and maintaining technical communication, and;
- Completing all tasks in accordance with environmental and quality policies, safety principles, corporate values and strategies.
What's on offer
- Permanent opportunity - Brisbane North
- Broad scope across a variety of Hi-profile projects
- Competitive salary and incentives offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Wood on 07 3910 5552 or click Apply Now'.
This established business is an aquatic industry leader with a wide project range, they provide solutions for a range of recognised projects across Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.