The role will require excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, and a hands-on, pragmatic approach.
- Develop the testing strategy across the Digitisation scope - systems, processes, environments, traceability, testing types, metrics, roles and responsibilities (waterfall and agile)
- Develop/support the development of test approaches per work stream
- Develop/support the development of test plans per work stream, aligned and traceable to business requirements
- Test execution management, oversight and quality assurance, including user acceptance testing
- Ensure visibility and traceability of the testing process
- Manage testing resources across multiple streams of work
- Provide testing leadership and guidance
- Lead integrated testing of all solutions at site, in line with site commissioning of systems and infrastructure
- Balance risk and schedule in test planning
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders - reflect the variety of stakeholders, delivering from the Service Provider (EPCM) perspective
- Collaborate with service providers on solution delivery
- Provide support as required to the various work streams
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings as required
- Negotiate needs and expectations from multiple stakeholders
- Work Safely - Responsible for personal safety and the safe working practices for others. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
Technical proficiency, specifically demonstrated ability to/expertise in:
- project delivery lifecycle (both agile and waterfall)
- platforms/methodologies relating to testing
- creation and execution of test strategies and plans
- understanding of the specialist requirements to deliver in a Greenfields project
- Analytical ability, specifically demonstrated ability to:
- identify areas of concern based on risk and available information
- convert findings into meaningful, actionable insights for a range of stakeholders and obtain buy-in for those actions
- think at varying levels, from the conceptual to in-depth detail
- trade off complex and/or disparate inputs such as data, stakeholder perspectives, constraints, risks etc. to synthesise insights and recommendations
- document outcomes concisely
- Interpersonal skills specifically demonstrated ability to:
- communicate, influence and collaborate with diverse stakeholders and team members to achieve desired outcomes
- critical thinking and curiosity to understand problems and propose solutions
- plan, prioritise and meet set deadlines and manage others to do the same
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline
- Experience working in the Natural Resources industry and understanding of its key business processes
- Demonstrated ability to acquire relevant business knowledge and apply to IT activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office technologies and applications.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- This role is suitable for a candidate with 5+ years of work experience
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- Very attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.