This role will lead Instrumentation and Electrical design efforts for the project and support Instrumentation and Electrical Engineers with development of wiring and installation drawings for electrical equipment. This job requires heavy interaction with designers and engineers within the Instrumentation and Electrical group, and from other disciplines, in a team environment to create multi-discipline design packages.
- Conceptualise wiring diagrams, E&I layouts, and design details as required
- Clear and timely communication regarding design change issues
- Liaison, support and timely transfer of information to other disciplines
- Respond to technical queries
- Contribute to site installation and commissioning information as required
- Minimum of 10 years general design drafting experience, with at least 5 years in the mining and metals processing field
- Understanding of discipline technology and other discipline requirements
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Attention to detail
- Good commercial awareness/risk management skills
- Competency in MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- Competency in 3D Design tools
- Database Design experience highly regarded
What's on Offer?
- 6-month contract
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact on Nichola Jones on 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
A global leader in project delivery, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. They operate in over 60 countries, with 60,000 employees and provide performance-driven solutions throughout the project life cycle from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.