Electrical Designer required with a background in the delivery of building services projects using Revit. Work on interesting and diverse buildings projects in WA including commercial, Defence, train stations, and Mining related work.
Your role will be to use your experience with Revit to model the lighting, security systems, telecomms systems...etc.
You'll be using your fluency to design single line diagrams, schematic diagrams, panel layouts, label schedules, cable routes (both underground and above ground), general arrangements, sections and detailing, earthing layouts and schematics, aerial lines plan and profiles, material lists and connection schedules. You will be using these technical skills to work with the other disciplines to create full building and building services designs through BIM.
For this long term staff position, we are looking for people that fit the following criteria;
• Background working in an engineering consultancy on building services projects
• Strong work place experience working on Revit MEP
• Comprehension of using BIM for design and construction projects through
What's on Offer?
- Great opportunity to join a mid-sized team with a strong buildings division. You will work with the Structures team as well as the MEP disciplines to create a full buildings solutions.
- High levels of mentorship and development is available form Senior engineers and Directors.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
A well respected engineering consultancy providing a full services of building design and building services. Working with a diverse range of clients form developers to head contractors, State government bodies and everything in between.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.