Seeking a Lead Interface Engineer to work on a large Rail project in the WA market. Responsible for liaising between Project Managers / Commissioning Managers /Area Managers for the head contractor.
You will assist and support all elements of the projects with a strong focus on the seamless delivery of the signalling, controls systems, security, communications, lighting etc.
This is a very hands on role that will require high level stakeholder engagement and a strong understanding of Rail systems to ensure that you are effective with the delivery teams.
- Engineering Degree in a rail engineering discipline or equivalent
- Strong contractor background preferred
- Experience working on all aspects of a project from the construction, installation, commissioning and testing stages
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- Broad technical knowledge across rail operations, track infrastructure, power systems, signalling and communications
- Exquisite communication skills and influential ability
- Knowledge of safety assurance using requirements verification/validation methods
- Proven track record in client management of major projects and working with sponsors, regulatory bodies and other major stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of relevant railway engineering standards
- What's on Offer?
- Permanent Position
- Salary $150k - $170k
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons at Titan Recruitment on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Working for a large contractor that is focused and committed to delivering a high quality projects, on time and safely.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.