We are currently seeking 2 Site Senior Civil Engineers.
- Review and approve of Construction Quantity Management Plans, including ITPs
- Review and approve Contractors Method Statements
- Review and approve Contractors Borrow Management Plans
- Carry out site inspections in line with approved ITPs, project specifications, drawings and scope of works
- Coordinate and respond to Technical Queries
- Liaison between Contractor and Principal Engineering Consultant to close out Technical Queries and manage changes
- Manage and close out NCRs
- Compile construction reports, weekly site progress reports and Hazid reports
- Assist with review and monitoring of construction schedule, contractor's conformance to Traffic management and Environmental management plans
- Attend and participate in construction pre-start meetings, tool box sessions, risk management sessions
- Bachelor of Engineering degree - Civil/Structural or equivalent
- 5 10 years engineering experience
- Previous experience as a Site/Project Engineer would be beneficial
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with sub-contractors and/or design consultants
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong technical and commercial acumen
- Commitment to Health and Safety standards and regulations
What's on Offer?
- Site-based role (8:6 roster)
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.