We are currently seeking a passionate and active Project Engineer to be part of the owners team in delivering a major mine development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the technical aspects of project throughout all stages from concept to implementation phase and ensuring compliance and adherence to client requirements
- Ensuring change management procedures are adhered too
- Developing work packs
- Interpreting drawings, standards, regulations and client procedures
- Completing MDR documentation
You will demonstrate the following:
- Proven commitment to safety with a focus on team work and quality
- Highly motivated with well-developed skills in problem-solving and written/verbal communication, collaborative working and time/priority management
- Ability to actively participate in the design, planning, construction and commissioning activities of the project;
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Minimum 8+ years in simiar position with iron ore advantageous.
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role
- 9-12 months contract
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncanon (08) 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Major mining exploration and production company with assets located throughout Pilbara.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants