The position is to develop and expand the E&C function for this multi-disciplined technology driven consultancy on mining brownfield and small greenfield projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for performance and delivery of electrical engineering services to support project outcomes against agreed project budgets and schedules
- Responsible for setting and implementing the required technically acceptable standard of work, in conjunction with the Director of Engineering producing engineering design deliverables for project execution
- Be a proactive member of the project, prepared to work outside conventional boundaries in cooperation with other team members to ensure complete coverage of each work scope
- Provide leadership and manage the electrical engineering team
- Meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets, resourcing and controlling expenditure to meet financial targets.
- Tender preparation
To be a part of this successful project delivery consultancy, you will posses the following attributes and experience:
- Highly motivated with well-developed skills in problem-solving and written/verbal communication, collaborative working and time/priority management
- Ability to actively participate in the design, planning, construction and commissioning activities of the project
- Proactive, goal oriented with attention to detail
- Effectively manage change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
- Electrical Engineering degree
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role
- Contract to Staff
- Join a team of leaders and innovators
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on (08) 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Engineering, delivery and technology consultancy across WA's mining projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants